Saturday, November 18, 2006

Star Wars... Make Room for Soone!




Our family is quite excited by the release of "Chronicles of Soone: Heir to the King" by new author James Somers. It's edge-of-your-seat, jaw-dropping adventure that's squeaky clean. My ten-year-old son, John, has pushed aside his Star Wars media and declared Soone the hands-down winner on the thrills meter. Below is his review.

I am a HUGE fan of Star Wars and this just might have topped it! I'm a fan of the Chronicles of Narnia and Star Wars. Now I get to add the Chronicles of Soone to my list. I just finished reading it. This is the best book I've ever read. So move over Star Wars! It includes clones and good guys and bad guys and God and planets and space travel and even people with exo-skeletons! I can't wait until the second book in the series comes out. It is a great story that includes God!

"Chronicles of Soone: Heir to the King" is available in major bookstores and online at amazon.com. It's moving pretty fast, so you might want to order while it's still in stock! Guaranteed to be a hit with your Star Wars and Chronicles of Narnia fans.

(Photo of John Onderdonk, the reviewer.)

2 comments:

James Somers said...

I just wanted to say how grateful I am to John and his mother Sarah for their support and enthusiasm with my book, The Chronicles of Soone: Heir to the King. As a published author herself, Sarah's support certainly means alot to me as a writer and of course John's awesome review is very much appreciated. thanks!

Diana said...

If John says it's good, it's good! John, we'll order it today!

What a wonderful job you did on this book review. Are you going to be a writer like your Mom, and like Ms. Somers?

You are one of THE SMARTEST kids I know.

Love,
Taylor and Jimmie's Mom