Friday, July 06, 2007

Submissions, Anyone?

I retired from blogging for 2 hours and 48 minutes this morning... then someone talked me out of it. I love God. I love writing. I love you. But writing and even thinking this summer is a major challenge. Todd has had two days off since Memorial Day... big project at work. And I have a rainy day house full of raucous little men. So, it will be Blog Lite until September! Unless... you submit some articles, nature pics from your vacations, thought-provoking quotations, deep ponderables, not-so-deep ponderables, music reviews (new Crowded House out next week) favorite recipes, questions, comments, musings, etc. We have a modest but growing international audience. The floor is yours! Somebody take it, please!

Send your ideas to: sarah@sarahonderdonk.com

OK... the sun is out... we are going to go catch a ray before it goes away!

No comments: