Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to School 2007/8!

Lots of joy this morning bumping into school pals... missed some of you (catch you at pick up?)... but happily encountered Evelyn, Andrew, Jean, Kim, Sonia, Carrie, Rich, Anne, Susan, Melissa, Tracy (back from CA, yea!), Angela, Christine, caught a glimpse of Lenette... parallel parked this morning (yes, I did!) leaving just enough space for Loretta to squeeze in (did I mention I parallel parked?)... got the boys out the door with nary a hint of Smucker's Blueberry Syrup on their white polo shirts (or toothpaste on their chins)... found every single missing sneaker in under three minutes (a record!)... adorned Ruthy in her Camp Adams bandana in anticipation of the fans... only left one out of three required book covers in the hallway leading to the garage (Ahem, John? Are you missing something?)... and so looking forward to re-connecting with everyone I didn't see this morning.

OK... I am off to Starbuck's with the gift card that Todd gave me for back to school! Is that sweet, or what?

I pick-up at 11:00... so I'd best be off! Hope you have a great day!

Love,

Sarah

No comments: