Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm Back!

Howdy, Friends! I'm back from a wonderful visit with family on the East Coast (Todd's and mine). Our travels took us to Wintergreen and Vienna, Virginia, Washington, DC, and the Great Smokey Mountains of Tennessee (our rental property was near the end of a narrow, squiggly, one-lane mountain road with heart-pounding vertical drop-offs... it was bite-the-nails exciting and what a view!).

We had the whole house painted while we were gone. Painters did an incredible job, but everything's been pulled out of cabinets and drawers and closets and we have a monster re-organization and clean-up job. The boys and I resume school next week and I'd really like to have the house back to some semblance of normal by then. So I'm still off the blog for a few more days. But I'll be back with some new stuff soon. Hope you're all enjoying the last few days of summer break! Love, Sarah

No comments: