Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Scenes from Thanksgiving in NY



Todd and my father-in-law!




View from atop the Empire State Building




The Jonas Brothers at the Macy's Parade


Corbin Bleu at the Macy's Parade



Todd and the boys in Times Square!



Todd and me heading toward the Holland Tunnel!



Woohoo! Go Sooners!



A beautiful bride (my new sister-in-law).



A cute couple...



... until Daniel cuts in!

A lovely day to stroll around NYC.


Bride's maids? (No.) Wait staff? (No.) Two people from opposite ends of the country who happened to show up at a formal wedding wearing the same outfit? (Unfortunately, yes!)

A view from below the Empire State Building



Thanksgiving crowds outside of Macy's.


Todd and some treats!




Daniel looking tres handsome!


Whew! My job is done. Now I can get down and dirty!



Jordin Sparks at the Macy's Parde.




The Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry




Daniel found his name on Santa's good list at Macy's!



The boys in Central Park.




Wynona Judd at Macy's Parade

On my iPod... So Far Away by Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris from Real Live Roadrunning

No comments: