Monday, December 17, 2007

Sonrise Update

FUN party! A huge thanks to J&AG for hosting. A perfect evening with wonderful friends. (Shame on whoever took LL's CD away, leaving them with my "Blessings to Helen..." book. Feeling really bad about that one :).

Just when you thought we were done for the year! Round up the spouses/kids/friends and join us at 121 CC for Candelight Service at 5:30 on December 23. We'll try to save a bunch of seats... KP said they're planning a really cool drama with lots of music. Want to go to Hacienda Ranch afterwards for dinner? Let me know ASAP and I'll try to reserve one of the rooms in the back. Details to come on a morning coffee between Christmas and New Year's. Don't forget our RM House meal delivery on December 30... will get a final list together of who is bring what and e-mail everyone. Also, let me know if you'd like me to order your Bible Study book for January. I'll bring Traina's book to our coffee and we'll see if we want to tackle that one, too.

Think that's it for now, friends. Busy week, eh?

Love, Sarah

No comments: