Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Cookie Secret (Shhh....)



The cookie cake I just baked for Todd's department was such a hit, I received a request for the recipe. Here we go:

1. Find the dairy aisle at your nearest WalMart.

2. Pick up a big tub of "Nestle's Tollhouse Cookie Dough"

3. Get it home and smoosh w/spoon to a depth of ~1/2 inch in the bottom of a greased pie pan.

4. Follow baking instructions for "Make a Big Cookie" on the label (don't over-bake).

5. Delight in the fact something yummy just came out of your kitchen and you only have a spoon to wash!

Finished reading... Love in the Time of Cholera... famed author has a way with words... but I had a bit of trouble immersing into the messier character elements of this protracted passion play... in the end I was left wondering who to cheer for...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum!!!

Sarah Onderdonk said...

is that a hint, "anon"?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... you catch on fast!!