Friday, November 07, 2008

December Book Signing

News Flash... Karen Graham will be joining me with her fabulous paintings on display!

Hey, friends... meet me at Corban Books on Saturday, December 6 from 10:00-1:00. If you already have a copy of Little Sins, Big Problems, you can come for Cathy P's homemade chocolate chip cookies... you know the ones!

Who: Me and hopefully you!

What: Book Signing (Little Sins, Big Problems/AMG Publishers)

When: 10:00-1:00

Where: Corban Books: 106 N Denton Tap Rd # 340, Coppell, TX 75019, (972) 304-4800

Why: 'Cause that's what they tell me authors are supposed to do...

3 comments:

Jamey White said...

OH Sarah! I wish I could come. I would sit and watch you wow your crowd while I ate Cathy's cookies and drank her coffee. Man I need some of that and you! Recently Mackenzie and several of her friends went to the Texas Bookfair in Austin. So fun - and I thought of you. Some of the 6th grade girls are reading "The Mother Daughter Book Club". Heather Vogel Frederick has taken some classics and written current day book club stories based on these classics (Little Women, Anne of Green Gables). Fun reads. We also met the "Hank the Cowdog" author. Great family day! Love you and miss you terribly!

Sarah Onderdonk said...

(((((((((((((Jamey)))))))))))

I miss you, too! You are such an optimist, btw... crowds?!

Karen Graham and I are doing this together! She will have some of her most amazing paintings & ornaments. We are both quiet "marketers," and figured we would go as a team. Would rather teach/create than sell... but this is the way it goes. Also talking to a couple of other friends... a Christian recording artist... a photographer/graphic designer... and an events planner... about possibly teaming up. I've been "on hold" for a few years... but feeling a nudge to step out a bit more.

(OH... Evelyn... did I not mention this to you? If you're reading... consider yourself notified :).

Love you, Jamey. I've been keeping current on Freda's battle... a heart full of prayers go out to her.

Bye for now... and a big hug to all. Would love to see a current picture of the family!!!

Sarah Onderdonk said...

Thanks to everyone who came out! I was so touched and surprised, too. I thank God for my friends...