Thursday, May 28, 2009

Juggling Perspective


End-of-the-school-year madness for 3rd, 4th and 6th grade is converging with little league baseball tournaments times three which is converging with a mess in my house that would tax an OSHA inspector which is converging with a laundry pile so high it would kill a Sherpa. It all hit a fever pitch yesterday when I realized that I needed to feed 49 kids world's best sugar cookies and ran out of dough at cookie number 44...

So this morning I was boohoohooing to a friend how I'm dropping more balls that I'm catching. To which she replied: "But aren't you glad for the balls you get to catch?"

Ahhhh.... I feel so much better.

Question: What are you grateful for today?

Photo by Mathias L; see here for restrictions.

1 comment:

Jamey White said...

OH - Sarah - Don't we love our girlfriends that kick our thinking back into perspective? The things I am thankful for today are God's perfect timing on provisions, little knowing glances and smiles shared with my man and the amazing view outside my window.