Monday, July 13, 2009

Washington D.C. Adventures

John has better pictures of the main attractions in D.C. But here are a few outtakes from me! I haven't figured out an easy way to insert captions... so suffice to say I've got pictures of George Washington's tomb at Mount Vernon, my parents with the boys, Colin in a "line-up" at the Crime and Punishment Museum (great t-shirt choice for this shot, eh?), Daniel standing next to an enormous geode at the Museum of Natural History, the boys as "Washington's kids" at Mount Vernon, the Hope Diamond, boys on the Metro, John at the JrNLYC drop-off, Colin cutting down a tree for Papa and Mama, George Washington's teeth, and Daniel as a "Wanted" man from the Colleyville Public Library summer reading program kick-off!






















On my iPod... Baba O'Reilly by The Who

No comments: